Apply to the Program
Our goal is to train men and women associated with local churches where the principles to which we hold are practiced. For this reason we are looking for those who attend assemblies of Christians similar to our own. Candidates normally are referred to us by former interns or Christian workers familiar with our work. Candidates are asked to supply us with the names of three references. We contact these references and ask them to complete a form. At times we also contact the candidate's elders or others who are familiar with them.
To apply for an internship:
1. Complete the application linked below.
2. Email a digital picture of yourself to the registrar. Pictures should be sent to Jessica Abraham, the program registrar, at email@example.com. Your application will not be processed until we receive both the application and the picture.
3. Notify your references that we will be contacting them. Ask them to respond promptly. We cannot process your application until all three respond.
In your application, provide three personal references whom we can contact via email.
Please note the criteria below:
- References should be mature believers that are knowledgeable of your personal and spiritual life and be able to respond in English.
- Please do not use family members as references.
- One reference must be an elder at your current church.
Please inform your references that we will be contacting them and that your application can not be processed until they respond.
There is no application fee. Processing typically requires eight weeks. Class size is limited to eight. Internships are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Applicants may apply up to three years in advance of training.
If you have not been referred by someone familiar with this internship with whom we are associated, please contact the registrar in advance of applying to discuss the suitability of the program for your particular needs.